Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Volunteer Hour Confirmation Letter

THE PURITY OF FAIR SATURDAY THE EXHIBITION OF TWO WATER


- What is it that failed, then for not go to La Maestranza?

"I liked everything: livestock, poster, co ... until there is no paste. But the day is, not just seen. I wanted to go another day, not Saturday. And although it is very painful, is preferable to miss a golden opportunity, the dream I have each year to see me in Seville. For me it is so important, a great effort not to be.

- What was your sign? What day would have liked to be announced?

-Monday to Friday, Lanterns, any day is incredibly special. Any day I would have liked. Bullfight in Seville, is the day that is always a privilege. But I want that: Monday to Friday, Lanterns, not Saturday. I find myself dreaming every night about being in Seville in those days and I preferred to wait and see if there is a gap. Hopefully I can be.

By Ana Pedrero, via Burladero.

And it can not be in La Maestranza, as have all the time in the world to go to enjoy April Fair in his suit jacket and sunglasses, walking the booths of the fair and enjoy with friends one evening of fine and Seville ... Ole, ole ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment