Tuesday, March 1, 2011

My Quad Keeps Backfireing




The new generation of English guitarists acknowledged, with surprising unanimity, the guitarist from Algeciras as the single master. Tomatito calls it the "Our Father", Vicente Amigo, "God." He knows the "father" and this fact gives a new sense of fear.


- And who are those people who looks so much interest?

"My people are the flamenco guitarists. I know they're waiting to see how surprised and Paco Paco does not know where to look, the hat or below the sleeve. When I compose I think the guitarists, they are the thermometer, I am who I am because they have put me where I am. Have grown up listening to my music. Increasingly harder to surprise the children, they know everything already. It drives me crazy but at the same time makes me feel alive, I see that I have yet to say. Very young and thought that the day you have nothing to say, you die and continue to live as a vegetable.

0 comments:

Post a Comment