Friday, March 25, 2011

Sample Church Greeting Cards

INDEPENDENCE AND THE CITY COUNCIL OF BARCELONA, 5773 BMD REGISTRATION,! YEARS ONCE!


Rafael del Barco Carreras

Barcelona 25/03/2011. Buy that car ever since I've written by active and passive but the Council is sending your taxes ... and Independence Auto SA to his guns ... confirmed that I was not the buyer, but they sent me to "do heck" ... the court ... maybe one day my resignation and patience runs out and I denounce them, has not yet prescribed the subject.

At this point I can assume from hurt, because I weigh the seizure of the operation time, and many of the council, which was invented that dealership sales ... and so on.

As a joke in the tax form says, "Per vehicle per CEDIR the seva to destruction ...." .. court also asked me the keys ...

not want to spend time or space petition ... I will address my nincho in the cemetery if they want to continue sending ballots ... Pack of sausages! Poor

expropriated and confiscated by mortgages! They have it much worse ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment