Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Film Mera Nam Joker Simi Garewal Bathing Scene

is completed by 2010

Well as the modem has problems on my Mac, I'm writing this entry in the PC and do not let me upload a cute picture of a Christmas tree, I think that I'm going to duty. Yes, as the year ends! we were asked recently and suddenly plaff halloween! we are a three-day Christmas Eve muchisimos earrings and December that far from providing rental, has brought us an endless queue of costs and outcomes (nothing serious) that did not stop. This Christmas, we put a natural tree that he just put lights and artificial snow, as Adron were lost in the change for this city, but as we are about to go to Canada, also wanted to buy, because our plan includes only lead some clothes and the most we can from the most precious treasures of my kids toys. The good news is that there were no complaints, they were happy "snowing" the tree, which ironically, the next Christmas will have real snow day is long! hahaha. But hey, not more with this dizziness. I want to tell, This year 2011 is coming, will bring endless surprises, we know it will be a tough year, but also very challenging and will require all our efforts and skill, at least not so crushed out the first months of immigrants. One of my New Year's resolutions is to write every other week here on the blog. I would also like to continue to devote time to exercise, same as I got back in September of this year and made me feel more alive and without pains. Another of my goals is to continue working to be a good mother to my children here since it is not easy and we have all the responsibility in our hands. Also clear that I have to Conclude Specialty excellent average. Finally, be strong this year, strength, openness and a lot of faith in God for the beginning of this new life. My family and I will send a strong hug wherever they are and wish with all my heart that have a very happy Christmas, and remember that all dreams can achieve!. Feliciadades! we over here in January 2011. Maryjose. EEDS

0 comments:

Post a Comment