Monday, December 6, 2010

Brent Evertt Bottomos

FROM CUZCO, FLOWERS FOR YOU! CHINESE ENERGY NUTRITION SCHEDULE

Holit ...!!! A warm greeting from this beautiful pacha Cuzco and wonder, to the stunning beauty and richness of our culture ancient Inca ...!

present I have them, are in my thoughts. Thanks for giving me the opportunity to share a moment in their lives, if we start with faith and hope continue. If we reach the end, I fulfilled my mission, that of being unnecessary in their lives ... Advance Every one in the way that we touch.
THANK detachments flow is run ...!
stay in touch, unable to send the beautiful orchids of Machu Picchu, I send these beautiful flowers in gratitude for her patience and affection. Have a nice week!
Meanwhile, I have to discover the beauty and sacredness of the archeological sites in the City Tour with an angel I met on the Inca Bridge, who gave me the courage to climb Huayna Picchu. A being who gave us free mobility and brought us to the city of Cuzco.
Here are the flowers, love, joy and harmony!
flowers delivery .......
I would rather have one rose and a word of encouragement from a friend while I'm here, that a van full of flowers when I leave.

These are for you!!

And if you're too busy to forward it. No matter made you feel happy!
Do you know the phrase ....


Lets see how many 'Ramos'


get!

failures make you humble,
The mistakes make you human

Difficulties make you strong,
Happiness you keep fresh
Success makes you glow

But true friendship ... just keeps you up ... !

"Stop, and smell the flowers"
So ... let's see how many friends you have today!

friend Thanks for being part of my life without whether you are for a reason, for a time or for a lifetime.


"He who rises is greater than he who has never fallen"
                                  
(+51-1) 779 5 227-265 5900 - Mv. 999 422 453

0 comments:

Post a Comment