Sunday, January 9, 2011

Triple Beam Balance Review Worksheet

started the year!

Well, we got 2011, and everyone has their goals and purposes, we now realize them gradually. We are recovering from the holidays that although good fun, ate too many things, reveals and travel, and good and it ends and we will focus again on our preparation for Canada.
This last week we wanted something new from what we have researched, always liked to watch videos of people who are out there taking the immigrant experience. In this search, we found we met a Colombian man in Ontario who is a "show man" and has 188 videos in which left traces of their Latino immigrant adaptation in Canada. The Lord is known as the "Super Immigrant" you can find on youtube, is very nice and good one can give an idea of how the have passed. I think they are called "the Paisalias Gustavo." We saw all the videos, but some and it caught my attention being deeply rooted is rooted in Colombia, well it would seem that it's pretty hard being away from the land where you were born. Who knows, maybe it is vital to the survival grab what part of you and you know a child, perhaps being in this new world beyond your being prompted desperate to hear the music from your home country, enjoy your meal, and surround yourself with people who speak your language. I do not know, I'll have the opportunity to live, but I think that abusing this, perhaps you isolated, ie, you might apply a "self racism with your shirt in your home country tattooed, maybe you're shouting "Move Over I'm different because I come from ...". I think that is very personal how people are adapting to different countries in a new country that belongs to everyone, that we do not forget that not all immigrants have the same causes of departure, I think this is a very important point for adaptation in Canada.
On the other hand, as they had been told, we joined the Job Bank from the CIC website is very good tool that you develop a resume and based on it will arrive by email proposals for work in the area you are looking. What I'm seeing right now is that demand still some things I need to learn so I can apply for a more complete work, but I can say that at least we get a job offer the day, Mississauga and Ottawa.
Have a very good start to the week! EEDS F

0 comments:

Post a Comment