Friday, January 8, 2010

Tea When Fasting For Blood Test

time decisions and preparations.

I hope you have received the year as they deserve or at least a good party or a meeting of those who do not realize what time it is no laughing and singing. We went to spend some time at our option B, to the city of Puebla. What is there? because the children enjoy the park either skates or ball, of course, in a subdivision to be spending three guard houses. Everything was going great until we decided to go downtown, which is very beautiful, impressive historical colonial buildings. Was packed, so we had to make several turns in the truck until we found a place about two blocks from the zocalo. "Look how many families safe and happy walking! "I told my husband, while I relax a bit more with the children (by that of the hand when walking). We were at most two hours, which was the time when we ate (delicious by the way) and when we returned the car: taraaaan! mirrors stolen from us !!!!!!
Ladies and gentlemen, I could not sleep that night thinking about the desire we have to find that corner free of attacks and violence and that place even though I wanted to see where there is Mexico.
If is difficult because the damaged'm sad to see that is the country, am saddened that it is almost impossible to raise that would have to spend a miracle, we should start the crap in the bud.
On January 5th, we sent our letters and background registration to the Canadian Embassy, \u200b\u200band these days we have been given the task of listing the pros and cons of going to Canada or stay. For us it was hard to know that deep down we still had a bit of faith that might not be as bad as it sounds, but we know that too idealized.
The first list was to make an estimate of living expenses here and there, and surprisingly cost (In our case) were almost the same with everything and not pay some things there and here do not pay more. But what was absolutely crucial was that I have opportunities for employment and wages that do not compare nor chochos. My husband would have more facilities such as small business at a given time and while there are many employment options for him too in Canada.
Now, I am preparing the best I can, I'll take courses not only offer graphic design if not be 100% Web Designer is the best paying and complements the curriculum. I'm for putting together my "functional resume "and revamping my portfolio to start sending it from here if possible when having a visa.
Have a happy 2010
crazy Well I hope not in this that has led and involves things loooong!.
I just pray to God it's our best choice, our ticket home.

0 comments:

Post a Comment