Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Birthday Card Message To Boss

interview on my previous post ... Mississauga and Ottawa

little girl I was excited seeing as I've had responses from people who very willingly took the time to answer the interview in my previous entry. And I say yes I was surprised so many and it hits me more and inject more energy to make this major change. We're on the starting line waiting for the shout "Ready, Set, Go!". All our days we expect that call to ask us uff passports and it is the last expected a wait of almost three years so we have to endure as the great and ready to finish. Who contributed their personal experiences, feelings and thoughts in this interview, thank you very much and that his opinion in this space is taken into account and at least for me it is very valuable and worthy to be admired, after all, have in common " pants "to say the least haha \u200b\u200bundertake a venture of caliber and Latin roots that fill us with the blood of that special vibe, good and God knows what else.
Those interested in learning more about Mississauga, Toronto and major Canadian cities, read the comments section of the previous post that is worth it as Kuanyin live in Mississauga and Alex from Toronto (greetings).
today also William Ziegler, who commanded the famous blog "The Ziegler in Canada" at Ottawa gave him an entry on his blog, which is also very grateful to have made a space within your busy life to work with your opinion and wise counsel to see the link above (click on post title) for those who want to read.
From Waterloo Ontario not miss also the interview with Gabriel blogger friend soon.
And who wants to be part may also be encouraged to answer questions.
Today is Wednesday and half of the week as we take a little force eager to end the week.
a little fun and be happy!
(photo, my dear compu, my Wale)

0 comments:

Post a Comment