Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Rental Outer Banks Senior Week House



Forty-one years met my husband and best friend last week, and it is your last birthday without snow too. This birthday was special that I spent half a day in classes, so we had to celebrate before. Everything was as usual when suddenly gave us a gift that made us hold our breath: A great bag! Yes it was very creative and surprising details of my Dad, who passed 100% change in our life. The oddest thing was to see that bag, touching it, was how forcefully reaffirm our planned trip, a tangible sign of the game will soon arrive and with it an anxiety that accumulates as days go by.
On the other hand, I think I told you I have a very pretty little Mexican friend in Calgary who is supporting me (with her Canadian husband) to review the wording of my first "resume", as we aim to put get something to work a month before we left. By the way, she worked for the Corporate Image of your new business and Advocacy Support Immigration. His company is called "Migraré" and you're getting your first customers. Those who are interested in your data, do not hesitate to ask and I'll leave a post about this company in case you require their services.
For job search, I can tell that most are wide profile, that is, do not bother to hire a designer who does not know quite all branches of design, from prepress to multimedia. Most positions require a "todologo Design," and that is what keeps me very, very busy right now.
I'm going to make!

0 comments:

Post a Comment