Monday, November 9, 2009

Zebra Wedding Arrangements

Incivility of suicide rather

prologue José María Merino,
Editorial
Kandy, Barcelona, \u200b\u200b2008




text selection suicide discourtesy discourtesy
SUICIDE


station in Boixeres Can a woman protesting the detention of trains. In the Sants station a man was thrown to the tracks. At the station Boixeres Can a woman protesting the continuing suicides in the rush hours of the public.


DOOR
CONVICTED
kid in the neighborhood, and describing the adventure of a neighbor who had survived a shipwreck floating for a week on a door. I do not know who he was and even if the vicissitudes of truth came to pass, but I can not think of that man, blue water, black water, hanging from a door that can not flee.




have their reasons for something is the mirror image back at me.


TOO

How is it possible that all years have been the worst year of my life?


SEND WHO PAYS

My hairdresser insists that I am not bald.




bait and I'm tired of the antipathetic to pretend to be shy.


IL Pensiero Debole

Once above the towers of the Sagrada Familia could not find a Peppino. We descended worried, but thought it had not gone because he was over the tape from the camera, and if they could shoot for what I wanted to see?


MOEBIUS

At age eleven I realized that would never be a great painter. At fourteen, he would never be a great player. Since then I have been open to all kinds of disappointments.


0 comments:

Post a Comment