Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Stanley China England

Happy Birthday "Canadian Adventure"

How could I have forgotten the first anniversary of the blog? Well, if you wish it was not my husband's birthday haha \u200b\u200byes I forgive him. The fact is that in late September, one year old "Canadian Adventure", this space has given me waaaay a lot more than I expected. At first, his main goal was to together in one place the most important links on immigration to Canada and to say "spy" from the outside what is the life of Latino immigrants in Canada. What I do have to confess is that I never imagined that it is possible to know so many people so different and so many related things at once.
Through the blog I've been excited and desemocionarme of Canada on several occasions, has become part of at least five minutes each of my days. This is the time to "go to see as happening in Canada" comrades who have blogs are very informative for me now very valuable people that I know and some time since my monitor. People who looked or looking like I do, stop living lightly and move to get out of life much more, something better.
Those friends I've gotten to do in this cold environment and cyberspace, are the most valuable thing this blog has left me in a year and hopefully grow this network Puder and yet we continue to share stories wherever we take the target and of course our folly.
People cute, and adventurous like me (some still more lol) thanks for being part of the life of this humble space, people who came to Canada, and those who want to go along with those who want to see that wave passes through here, share with me a virtual cake, who remove and someday we can meet in person.
A hug to the community of Canadian Adventure "

0 comments:

Post a Comment