Wednesday, August 18, 2010

My Har Looks Untidy,what To Do

Our concern about Canada

I hope you are super well wherever they are. Today's entry is about our biggest concern about this beautiful country that is Canada. Talking and Bere in Calgary, told us that he was somewhat scared by teenagers, even told us some stories about that one prays that does not happen to you. In a nutshell he said that in contrast to families in Mexico, Canada, are independent at an early age and how society is so open, teenagers are allowed to many things. We talked especially girls of fourteen years and have sex and boys and girls who smoke marijuana and leave their homes still very very young and irresponsible. He told us that even in school transport things happened very strong and it was something I did look (at least in Calgary).
Why the story? good for all this mess is for us to migrate a huge sacrifice to offer the best life possible for our two children. I know many think that the education given at home is very important, and I doubt not, but we can not deny that the environment and customs of a society are very influential in the development of adolescents.
Personally, I see more peaceful society in Edmonton than in Calgary, and I know that there will most quiet and some not so. Hopefully someone can give their opinion on where they live in Canada. Where can grow healthy teenagers out there?
I do not know but look into it, because we want the best for our babies.
Photo: paddling in Lake Louise AB
Have a nice day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment